Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Misc. stories

It's Good luck and bad luck, Anon.
Japanese Girl, Kayo Nagamine
My Misjudgement, Tetsuyuki
Companion, Hiro Goto
Watch, Mike,
Child in Wal-Mart
Wedding Ceremony, Yukiko, 1988
My Friend
Trip, Mitsugu Kinjo
My Friends, Fusayo Kanamoto,
One Night, Noriyuki Otsuka
About Watching the Football Game With a Classmate, Akimasa Yamakawa
Variation, Angel
My Story, Sami Tannous
My Funny Friends, Nobuyori Oshima
Kumiko, Chisato Y.
My Classmate, Acha
Walking, Akiko Sugihara
Write a Story that will Entertain your Classmates, Tadao Hayashiguchi (Honda)
Story, Simon,
Untitled (November '88), Kiyo
Walking, Akiko Sugihara, 1992
My American Life, Fusayo Kanamoto, 1992
A Day in Amsterdam, Jamal Haj Naser, 1992
The Writing of King Abdul Aziz, Essam Mubarak, 1997
David Jones, Anon.
I Got Lost, Yuki
Halloween Party, Michiyo
Untitled, Toshiki Ikeda
Companion, Hiro Goto
Untitled, Kiyo No Title
Most Embarrassing Moment
Amnesia
Story, May
Funny Story, 1988, Jean Howayek
The Ghost, Anon.
Graveyard, Anon.
Most Embarrassing Moment, Anon.
Untitled, Jerry Chang
My Misunderstood Pain, Anon.
Untitled, Victoria Iglesias A Strange Story, 1984
Tot Father, C Wilmoth
Untitled, 1988, Toshiki Unforgettable Time, 1988,Yuko
Nude Woman, 1988, Yukiko
Man and Dog, Victor White

No comments:

Post a Comment